Parenting Tip of the Month
May Parenting Tip of the Month
National Child Care Provider Appreciation Day
- Have your child make a card or picture
- Send a card or handwritten note
- Purchase a gift or gift card based on your providers’ hobby or interest
- Donate a toy or book to your program to be used by the children in care
- Give your child care provider a bonus with their payment
- Fill a basket or mug with candy
- Give flowers in a vase decorated by your child
- Share a quote or poem about teachers
- Place a video call with your child saying “thank you!”
Be sure to sign up to receive our “Parenting Tip of the Month” email. Topics include child development, tips, and much more!
Click here and submit the completed online form to start receiving your tips.