Do your employees need child care?
Dependable, productive, committed employees are essential for good business. A business that commits to supporting the child care needs of employees can improve their workplace effectiveness and serve as a recruitment tool to attract skilled workers. Responsible parents are responsible workers!
Through the Child Care Aware® of Kansas Parent Resource Center, we help business owners and communities by helping families to find high-quality child care. This allows parents to balance their need to work and their desire to make sure their children are happy, safe and learning every day.
Your employees receive:
- Personalized consultations on their child care needs.
- Child care information and referrals from a comprehensive database of licensed child care providers.
- Information on selecting and evaluating quality child care programs.
- Support during their child care search.
- On-going recruitment of child care providers in areas where employees live and child care needs exist.
- Follow-up calls to ensure satisfaction with the parent's child care selection and our level of service.
Businesses that support family-friendly practices:
- Lower turnover rate, which creates higher morale.
- Attract valuable employees.
- Reduce tardiness and absenteeism.
- Generate greater productivity and performance.
- Enhance corporate image.
For more information about the Kansas Workforce Study, tax credits, research/data and additional resources for businesses, click here.