Thank you all who toured, volunteered at, worked on, sponsored and donated to the 2019 Designers' Showhouse fundraiser! Although we have officially closed the doors for public tours, this amazing home is for sale by the agency.
Did you know the 2019 Designers' Showhouse is FOR SALE??? Click here to learn more.
Proceeds from this annual, grassroots fundraiser will assist with the Child Care Aware® of Eastern Kansas mission of supporting the development and early education of children by improving access to resources for families, including high-quality child care options.
ERC Resource & Referral, Inc., doing business as Child Care Aware® of Eastern Kansas wishes to thank those individuals, organizations and companies whose contributions helped ensure a successful Designers’ Showhouse.
BMW of Topeka
CWC Electric, LLC
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet #1 Buick GMC
Ernest-Spencer Metals, Inc.
Kansas Gas Service, a division of ONE Gas
Key Staffing/Premier Employment Solutions
Topeka Area Building Association, Professional Remodelers Council
WIBW Channel 13
Hall Commercial Printing
CORPORATE PLATINUM SPONSORS
Briman's Leading Jewelers
Brookwood Shopping Center
Carpet One® Floor & Home
College Hill Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Long Lighting Studio
Lowe’s® Home Improvement Center
Security 1st Title
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by NEK
CORPORATE GOLD SPONSORS
Berberich Trahan & Co., P.A.
Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.
Professional Engineering Inspections, Inc., Julie Lyle
CORPORATE SILVER SPONSORS
Azura Credit Union
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
Entrepreneurial & Minority Business Development (EMDB)/GO Topeka
Jayhawk Pharmacy & Patient Supply
Landmark National Bank
Midwest Health, Inc.
Polo Custom Products
Silver Lake Bank
Sloan, Eisenbarth, Glassman, McEntire & Jarboe, LLC
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC. ̶ Neta A. Jeffus, CFP, Senior Vice President; Jamie S. Botts; CFP, First Vice President
CORPORATE BRONZE SPONSORS
Muddy Creek Iron Works
CORPORATE VIP FRIENDS
AmeriPride Linen & Apparel Services
Blind Tiger Brewery & Restaurant
CenturyLink, Jeremy Peck
Clear View Inc.
Custom Neon & Vinyl Graphics
Ditch & Associates Trash Service
Don Brent Photography & Imaging Inc.
Eaton Roofing & Exteriors
Einstein’s Outdoor Outfitters
Happy Basset Brewing Co.
Iron Rail Brewing
Norsemen Brewing Co.
On The Boarder
Peterson Publications, Inc.
Skinner Garden Store
The White Linen
Wheatland Pest Control
BOK Financial, for many years of providing tours and lunch for clients!
Breaker's Sports Bar & Grill
Capital City Tree Care
ERC/Child Care Aware® of Eastern Kansas Board & Staff
Fellowship Bible Church
Front Door Catering
Leah Gabler Marshall & friends, for your assistance with the Patron Party!
Many thanks to Indian Woods neighbors, for graciously supporting the Designers’ Showhouse!
Many thanks to all the area businesses that supported the Designers’ Showhouse by promoting it on their marquees and attending the event with their staff!
Thank you to the folllowing talented designers who made the 2019 Designers' Showhouse truly memorable!
- Dining Room… Caroline Bivens, CB Designs
- Kitchen, Pantry & Living Room… Leslie Hunsicker, Jennifer Metzger & Sarah Kellogg, Interior Design Resources, & Thad Wende, Wende Woodworking, LLC
- Powder Bath… Kelly Schuster, The Linen Tree
- Den… Carolyn Ward, Simply Staging
- Laundry Room… Monica Parsel, Winston Brown Remodeling
- Master Suite… Tammy Thiessen, Thiessen Design Co.
- 2nd Floor North Bedroom Suite… Chris Page, Chris Page Designs
- 2nd Floor Center Bedroom Suite… Kelly Ballard, Home Court Designs
- 2nd Floor South Bedroom Suite... The public via Facebook voting!
- 2nd Floor Family Room… Jan Hutt, Jan Hutt Interiors
- Lower Level Family Room… Jan Davis & Katy Nelson, representing the Topeka Area Building Association Professional Remodelers Council
- Outdoor Living... Aaron Jones, Schendel Lawn & Landscape
The 2019 Designers' Showhouse has closed, but we would like to again thank the following businesses for sponsoring our awesome events at the Showhouse!
Beer Tasting & Contractors’ Night
Special Lunch Event
Thank you to all who participated in a group tour of the 2019 Designers' Showhouse! Also, thank you to those who rented the Showhouse for their own special event!
Thank you to all of the area businesses that acted as 2019 Designers' Showhouse Ticket Outlets!
- Annie’s Place (4014 SW Gage Center Dr., Topeka)
- Carpet One Floor & Home® (5131 SW 29th St., Topeka)
- Carpet Plus (1900 SW 41st St., Topeka)
- Child Care Aware® of Eastern Kansas, Topeka Office (1100 SW Wanamaker Rd., Ste. 201, Topeka)
- Craftee Crafters (1947 NW Topeka Blvd., Ste. C, Topeka)
- Dillard’s (Inside Westridge Mall, 1791 SW Wanamaker Rd., Topeka)
- Hazel Hill Chocolate (724 S Kansas Ave., Topeka)
- Home At Last (Inside Fairlawn Plaza, 5331 SW 22nd Pl., Topeka)
- Hy-Vee, Topeka Location (2951 SW Wanamaker Rd., Topeka)
- The Linen Tree (2841 SW 29th, Topeka)
- Porterfield’s Flowers & Gifts (3101 SW Huntoon St., Topeka)
- Red Door Home Store (2131 SW Fairlawn Plaza Dr., Topeka)
- SOHO Interiors, a division of Studio Furniture (3129 SW Huntoon St., Topeka)
- Topeka Area Building Association (1505 SW Fairlawn Rd., Topeka)
The 2019 Designers' Showhouse is officially closed. We look forward to seeing you at the 2020 Designers' Showhouse!